Now you can print your own abstract, modern art! Simply follow the easy instructions below:
(1) – Click the image below in order to open it in a new window.
(2) – Right-click and save the image to your computer.
(3) – Print the image on your printer. Make sure your printer’s resolution is set to 300dpi.
(4) – Carefully trim the edges of the image so you end up with a final image that is exactly 8X10, or 8 inches by 10 inches.
(11) – Purchase this picture frame and have it delivered to your house. When it arrives, mount the image in your new picture frame.
(12) – Hang your new art on a wall somewhere in your house.
(13) – Invite your friends over.
(14) – Show your new art to your friends.
(15) – Enjoy the compliments you receive from your friends. Make sure to bask in your new reputation as a sophisticated and worldly appreciator of fine art.
(16) – Reflect on how astoundingly fulfilling your life is now that you have this wonderful piece of abstract, modern art hanging in your home.
(17) – Take a photograph of your art hanging on your wall and e-mail it to us at: Weird_AT_ReallyWeirdThings.Com (remember to replace the “_AT_” with an @ sign)
(18) – Convince your friends and family members to come to this page and follow each of these instructions themselves.
(19) – Go back and look at your art some more.
(20) – Come back here and browse around this website some more– and, click a few buttons and banners while you’re at it, why don’t you?
(21) – Go back and look at your art again.
(22) – Wait a few days and then invite your friends over again. This time, serve cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
(23) – Find out how many of your friends also followed the instructions on this page and printed and hung their own art.
(24) – In front of everyone present, belittle and ridicule the ones that didn’t. Then, promptly demand that they leave your home. Let them know they are welcome back once they’ve completed each of at least the first twelve of these steps.
(25) – Go back and look at your art some more.
(26) – Enjoy the rest of your life.